Skip to content Terms and Conditionsrichard2019-10-06T10:24:48+01:00
- Wills For All Limited (“the Company”) provides for the production of Wills for clients via it’s website at a fixed fee.
- The fee is determined by whether a single Will or a pair of Wills is required and whether the client is to print off their own document or it is to be printed for them and posted. There are no additional charges.
- At present the Company is not registered for Value Added Tax but if the Company should become so registered then Value Added Tax will be added to the fee payable or a new inclusive fixed fee will be announced.
- The Company will not expect clients to provide any information other than that needed to produce a valid Will and the Company shall not be liable for any loss caused by any errors, omissions or inaccuracies with the information made available by clients. The service is execution only and advice is not given.
- All data collected from clients is covered by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – your rights and the way your data is used is explained in a separate Data Protection Guide which is available to view on the website.
- Guidance for execution is provided but it is the client’s responsibility to ensure documents are signed and witnessed correctly. The Company shall not be liable for any loss caused by the failure of clients to properly execute documents prepared for them.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting clients should any changes in taxation or the law affect the terms of their Wills and the Company shall not be liable for any loss caused thereby. It is recommended that clients seek a review of their circumstances if they feel at any time that their wishes have been affected by any change in legislation.
- The Company is a member of The Society of Will Writers and complies with the Society’s Code of Practice a copy of which is available on the Society’s website. The Company also operates a full complaints procedure and if you have a complaint you should in the first place submit this in writing to the Company’s registered address. If a complaint is not resolved to your full satisfaction you may refer it in writing to The Complaints Department, The Society of Will Writers, Chancery House, Whisby Way, Lincoln, LN6 3LQ. A customer satisfaction survey form is available from the Company on request or is available online at www.willwriters.com/satisfactionsurvey.html